The Insights section on your Page helps you measure how people are interacting with your Page and posts. You can quickly see the volume and type of people who are viewing your Page activity.
The Insights section on your Page helps you measure how people are interacting with your Page and posts. You can quickly see the volume and type of people who are viewing your Page activity. When you know more about the people you reach, you’ll be able to post more of what they love.
After you’ve set up your Page and have at least 30 likes, the Insights section will automatically show information about the people who are engaging with your Page and posts. Page Insights let you track who’s engaging with your posts on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- Measure how many people each of your posts has reached.
- Identify the posts that people are liking, commenting on and sharing to find the types of posts that resonate best with your supporters.
- Learn more about your supporters, such as their gender and where they’re located, to inform your campaign strategy and targeting.
- Export your metrics to carry out additional analysis or to look into a date range that’s different to the quick view dashboards.
Page Insights has several useful sections:
- Overview – A snapshot of recent Page activity. There’s also a Pages to Watch section, so you can see how organisations similar to yours are using their Pages.
- Likes – A breakdown of total Page likes and where they came from.
- Reach – How many people saw your posts and how they reacted to them.
- Page views – How many people visited your Page and what sections they’re looking at.
- Actions on Page – You can see what people do when they see your Page information, such as clicking on your website link or clicking “Get Directions”.
- Posts – Insights on posting. You’ll see when people are online the most, the types of posts they respond to and how other Pages reach their supporters.
- Videos – How often people have watched your videos.
- People – The demographics of people who like your Page.
You can also export Page, post and video data for any date range you desire by clicking Export in the top-right corner of the Insights tab.
To learn more about determining the right metrics to track, visit the measurement and tracking page.