Disseminating content without a big budget
You don’t have to have a huge budget to present meaningful content to the ever growing population of Facebook members.
MY HERO is an educational program that uses media, art and technology to celebrate the best of humanity, one story at a time. MY HERO believes in the power of media to educate and inspire.
Find Your Hero
MY HERO’s campaign goal is to drive people of all ages around the world to share and discover stories, art, music and film that celebrate the best of humanity.
MY HERO engages audiences with rich storytelling to educate and inspire. MY HERO uses media to highlight the many ways to make a postiive difference in the world.
- Introduced MY HERO to new individuals, who in turn share our digital story telling and multi media resources with teachers, students and friends in the their community.
- Shared stories about everyday heroes with people from around the world. Reached millions of teachers and students this past year.
- Presented content that drove engagement including a total of 127,151 new likes with a reach of 1,622,500, and a budget of approximately $3,800. The likes and engagements were from all over the world.
- Advertising: MY HERO used a daily Page promotion to increase page likes and broaden their online community, using multinational targeting to increase Page likes from locations around the world.
- Targeting: Selects specific Facebook audiences for content dissemination.
- Tagging: Uses Facebook tagging features to highlight and connect to partner organizations and individuals. Tagging allows other like minded groups to understand our support of their projects, and increases the number of eyes on the content.
MY HERO highlighted stories of heroes in their creative, including video content and text stories. The voice and tone is meant to celebrate heroes across the globe. Participants of all ages are invited to create and share their own hero stories, films, art, and music with and for our globally connected community. Additionally, video content comes from MY HERO’s International Short Film Festival and productions.
- Create content: Create and share your own content. Keep the message simple.
- Use imagery: Captivating images bring new eyes to your project.
- Be current: Share current events and relevant social media that relates to your mission.
- Build partnerships: Like appropriate content from other nonprofit organizations and use this as an opportunity to grow new partnerships.
- Target: Know your audience and target your Facebook Ads to your audience.