You can now collect donations through a number of tools on your Page, ads and posts.Apply To Use Fundraising Tools
Fundraisers: Fundraisers enable people to raise money for your nonprofit on Facebook. Your supporters can set up a dedicated page to share their story, tell others about your mission and rally around a fundraising goal (Charitable organizations based in select countries are eligible to apply. Learn more about eligibility). Matching: Brand and Public Figure Pages can pledge to match donations to fundraisers as a way to incentivize giving. When you’ve activated matching, your supporters will see a call out on your fundraising Page.
Fundraisers API: The Fundraisers API is being developed to enable nonprofits to allow their supporters to sync their off-Facebook fundraising efforts to Facebook fundraisers. Learn More
- Collect donations when people visit your Page
- Collect donations from your Facebook posts
- Add a donate button to live video
- Add a donate button to your ads
- Enable people to fundraise for your organization
Add a donate button to your Page headerA simple and effective way to raise funds is by adding a donate button to your Page header. As people visit your Page either because they are interested in your organization or because of a current event, you can easily collect contributions. To add a button to your Page header.
- Go to your nonprofit page (as an Admin).
- Select Add a button and then hover over Edit button.
- Select Donate through a website of your choice to send people to your nonprofit’s website or select Donate through Facebook if you want people to donate directly through Facebook (you’ll need to sign up for Facebook Payments to allow people to donate directly through Facebook).
- Click Create.
Add a donate button to your Page postsOnce you’ve established your organization’s story and impact, it’s time to ask for donations. You can add a donate button to your post to make it easy for supporters to donate on Facebook when they are inspired to give. To add a donate button to your Page posts:
- Sign up here (charitable organizations based in select countries are eligible to apply).
- A link will pop up asking if you want to add a donate button
- Fill in your title and description and click ‘Publish’
Add a donate button to your live videoMore and more people are going live on Facebook to share their experiences. Now you can add a donate button to your Page’s live videos. Learn how.
Add a donate button to your adsIf you’d like to make it easier to collect donations right from your Facebook ads, you can add a donate button. Clicking on the donate button will take people to a website of your choice to donate.
- Create an ad in Ads Manager with one of these objectives: “Send people to your website,” “Increase conversions on your website” or “Get installs of your app.”
- When choosing your ad creative you’ll be given the option to add a call-to-action button. Choose Donate from the dropdown list and place your order.
Enable people to fundraise for your organizationFundraisers let people raise money for your nonprofit on Facebook. Your supporters can set up a dedicated page to share their story, tell others about your mission and rally around a fundraising goal. To enable fundraising for your Page:
- Sign up here (charitable organizations based in select countries are eligible to apply)
- Check your fundraiser tab on your Facebook Page to see what fundraisers have been created by your supporters.