Payment & Reporting
Details about payment, payout and reporting processes for fundraising using Facebook Payments or Fundraisers.
When you sign up to receive donations through Facebook Payments, you’ll get access to Facebook’s reporting tools, contact information for donors who opt-in to receive emails from your organization, and links to all of your fundraisers on Facebook. You’ll also be able to use the donate button to collect donations directly on Facebook. If you are a US-based 501(c)(3) organization and have not signed up through Facebook Payments, we will default to sending distributions through Network for Good’s Donor Advised Fund.
Nonprofits that have been approved to receive donations through Facebook Payments are paid on a biweekly basis based on when each donation comes in. Payout details are different for charities not registered with Facebook Payments. Learn more.
Nonprofits using Facebook’s payment platform to process donations pay no fee — 100% of the donations go to the charity. Learn more. Visit the FAQs.
Nonprofits that have been approved to receive donations through Facebook Payments will have access to the following reports:
- Daily Transaction Report – This report includes detailed information on each donation made to your organization, whether through the donate button or through a fundraiser. This report includes fields like First Name, Last Name, Amount Donated and Email Address (if the donor decides to share it).
- Payout Report – This report shows the funds that will be transferred into your account. Learn more about this report and the timing of payouts here.
- Go to Publishing Tools on the top of the Page
- Select Donation Settings on the left side of the Page
- Click Download Donation Reports